Welcome to my Design Blog for Art 102!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Line Composition Photographs

This past weekend I went on a trip to a friend's mountain house. If you look close you can see the wires used for the old clothes line. I liked the lines of the wires, the posts, as well as the trees and the horizon.

This is my boyfriends best friend Brian. He thought it would be fun to climb up this tree and I realized that it was a really good photo opportunity. I liked that he was the main focal point, but the evergreen in the background also pops out as a focal point. The lines of the tree branches as well as the trees in the background make for a very cool picture

This picture is taken at the college where my internship is at. I really liked the lines made by the columns, the depth that the picture contains looking down the archway, the lines in the ceiling, as well as the single line in the concrete on the ground. The lights also form a line if the two points were to be connected.

This is also on the college campus. While probably not the best photograph, I really liked the lines that the sun formed in this picture. That along with the siding, fence, tree branches, evergreens, and brick pathway made this picture full of many different types of lines.

While not symmetrical, this picture also had alot of lines that I really liked. The lines from the windows, the sidewalk, columns and tree branches all present variety of horizontal and vertical lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment